Thursday, May 26, 2011

Book Summary and Review - Storytelling Song

Rebels come to my small village
They come to burn, kill, and pillage,
They bound my hands so I couldn't move
There was something they wanted to prove,
As they cut off my hands I couldn't feel a thing
They just told me to complain to the king.

I stumbled to an unknown town
I searched the place up and down,
Found a hospital and
Knew anything was possible,
I lost my virginity
Along with my sanity,
Who knew someone could be so cruel
And nine months later I gave birth to Abdul.

I got a chance to live in Canada
For a better life for me
Can't you see it's the right place to be,
I fell in love with my new setting
Without any regretting.


I share my story for all to hear

With all my confidence and no fear,
Now my days are now full of laughter
And a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment